Submit Formal Letter of Complaint or Sue NYCHA with

Since January, the Justice For All Coalition has worked with more than 100 tenants to submit formal letters of complaint. These letters document the repair needs in their apartments and buildings, and are sent to their local housing management office. The letters are completed on’s website (; they have built easy forms that take tenants’ responses and input them into official legal documentation and sends it off to the management office. These letters put NYCHA on notice, and include a series of deadlines by which repairs must be made. also has a form through which an HP Action could be filed. An HP Action is a process through which tenants take their landlord – in this case NYCHA – to court.

Help us spread the word

Option 1: Download our Invitation to Join below, and email it or print and distribute it.

Option 2: Download the image below and share through your networks.

Posted on: January 20, 2020

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *